
So who knew that physical fitness was a requirement for studying abroad? On Saturday we had a meeting for all the students participating in a community service project, and afterwards we went to a gym in Puebla for Spinning and Kickboxing classes. If you haven't heard of a spinning class yet, it is kind of like an aerobics class with stationary bikes. I'm still not sure what this has to do with community service, but it was fun anyways!

Jordie and I pedaling hard on our bikes.

Part of our very intensive workout...okay, that's an exageration. I am just really out of shape!
1 Comments:
of course spinning and community service go together. i mean, i don't know what kind of community service you have been doing or anything, but the community service that i have done........sounds (and looks) like you are having an amazing time! you are in my prayers.
Post a Comment
<< Home